Installing Adobe Flash Player
Dear Computer Lady,
How do you download and install Adobe flashplayer and does it cost anything?
Thank you!!!!! Kathy
Adobe flash player is free to download and install from Adobe’s web site. Here is how:
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to www.adobe.com
2. In the “Download” column on the right, click on “Adobe Flash Player”
3. Click on the yellow button that says, “Download Now”.
4. Click on “Run” in the dialog box that appears.
5. When the installer window says, “Installation Complete”, just click on the “Finish” button.
If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, you don’t need to install Flash Player because it is already part of the program.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.